Before the trip, I got off to a good start.
Saturday, March 3 - 3.62 miles, 35:37 (Lake Country)
Sunday, March 4* - 2.65 miles, 24:33 (Lake Country)
*This required getting up at 5 am to squeeze in my run before leaving for the airport!
We arrived in Mexico on Sunday, March 4 (afternoon) and departed on Sunday, March 11 (morning). That left 6 days sandwiched in the middle. I packed 4 workout outfits, thinking that was a good goal. However, I ended up working out for at least an hour each day! I really liked the gym (ocean view, well ventilated, and a great treadmill), and I always feel ten times better when I workout on vacation and sweat out all of my indulgences.
So here it goes:
Monday, March 5 - 6.14 miles/1 hour on the treadmill (mixed in tempo with 3 minutes @ 6.1 mph and 2 minutes @ 6.3 mph), 8:54 weights/abs
Tuesday, March 6 - 4 miles/40 min on the treadmill, 30 min on the stationary bike
Wednesday, March 7 - 3 miles/30 min on the treadmill, 30 min on the stationary bike, 16:22 weights/abs
Thursday, March 8 - 6.16 miles/1 hour on the treadmill (mixed in tempo with 5 minutes @ 6.3 mph, 6.4 mph, 6.5 mph, and 6.6 mph)
Friday, March 9 - 7.20 miles/1:11:18 on the treadmill
Saturday, March 10 - 5.52 miles/55 min on the treadmill, 15:28 weights/abs
Total Vacation Miles - 32.02!!
Total Vacation Workout Time - 6:58:52
I kept up the momentum yesterday with a hilly run around Golf Club and Lake Country (4.22 miles, 40:06, 9:30/mile pace) and 20:07 of weights/abs. I procrastinated on the workout because of my eye issues. Now that my eye is totally nuts, I might want to lay off the sweating a bit. I am excited for the momentum I have going forward, and I'm thinking about doing the Ardmore Half Marathon (in accordance with my tradition - after doing the half in 2010 and the full in 2011) on April 1.
1 comment:
you make me feel so lazy! Your post inspired me to start working out again- maybe tomorrow!
Post a Comment