I wasn't planning on being a lazy bum this weekend, but I think I needed it. I didn't workout at all (yikes!), and I had an awesome massage on Saturday. I didn't fall off the diet wagon too hard, but I did have some drinks. We went to Taste of Italy on Friday night and I got my favorite dish (chicken with marinara sauce and big chunks of broccoli, squash, etc.) and then we had sushi on Saturday night. We didn't get much done around the house (because why not procrastinate and do it next weekend), but it was nice to chill out. I did work on my scrapbook a bit. I'm now in October 2008 ;)
My brother sent me a long email after he spent Easter with our extended family. It made me miss everyone, and I got online and scoped out airline tickets for the weekend of April 25 (my cousin's housewarming/engagement/birthday party). I have a ticket on hold for $249! That is such a good deal. I just need to make sure my family can shuttle me to and from the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment