I had a decent workout on Saturday, the 10-mile run on Sunday, the huge workout yesterday… and I am FEELIN’ it! I got up at 4:20 again this morning to squeeze in a small workout before work. I did 30 minutes on the Elliptical and then 30 minutes of weights (legs) and abs. This afternoon I did spin class (woohoo – second week in a row!), which is always a killer. I am definitely looking forward to my massage on Thursday! I am achy breaky.
I am still hovering in the low 150’s (153 this morning). My goal was 145 for the wedding, and 8 pounds is a lot to lose in 2.5 weeks! At least I’m much happier with how I look compared to
I’m getting my hair highlighted this afternoon while Cliff is getting his massage (I feel like Cynthia is cheating on me with him). I’m looking forward to a relaxing night. I think I’ll make some chicken soft tacos, and it’s Biggest Loser night! Hopefully Ron will finally get the boot.
No comments:
Post a Comment