It's been awhile since I've gotten up early to go to 24 Hour Fitness (except for last week's swim). I set the alarm for 4:30 and that allowed for an hour and 25 minute workout. I could have pushed it a little longer, but I thought traffic on I-35 would be worse. I did an hour on the stationary bike (I've been on a little kick with that lately... the upright one makes me feel like I'm actually doing something to benefit my cycling component of the triathlon), 15 minutes of rowing (thank you, Biggest Loser), and 10 minutes of abs. During my lunch workout today I did 45 minutes of weights (arms).
I went to the Post Office today to check the postage on the wedding invitations, and I am good to go with standard postage. So I am going to stamp and seal tonight and send them off tomorrow! One more thing to check off the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment