Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday - Always a good way to start the week!

I was pretty sore last night because I hadn’t worked out since Wednesday and then I did an hour and 20 minutes of cardio on Sunday (after being sick). I could tell by my performance on the Wii Fit J I had a HORRIBLE night’s sleep since I slept a billion hours these past few days. I got up at 4:10 and hit the gym. I did 45 minutes on the stair climber and then I did 48 minutes of abs and weights. I was so sore, and I couldn’t decide what to do for my lunchtime workout. I ended up running for 30 minutes on the dreadmill and then riding for 20 minutes on the stationary bike. So I got a good 2 hours & 23 minutes of training done today. I am getting a little obsessive since my weight is lower than it’s been in a LONG time (circa 2000), and I know it’s going to be a lot harder to take these next 10 pounds off as opposed to the first 10 pounds.

This is a pretty low-key week. I’m taking GusGus to the vet tomorrow for his shots, and we’re meeting DJ Dan for lunch on Thursday. I need to get cracking on a play list. I ordered the Texas reception invitations, and they should arrive any day now. It will take a bunch of time to get those addressed. Once those arrive, I’ll order the California reception invitations. I found a really cute champagne invitation that I liked, but I want to make sure the other invitations come out okay first.

I am ready for the three-day weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!! You are definitely the workout queen!