Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling Phat.

Yesterday I managed a 6.07-mile/1 hour dreadmill run during my lunch break. Once again I ate too much though and then topped it off with more alcohol. We had a great girl's night at Shawna's. She made quite a spread... fresh guacamole, veggie burgers, peppers, asparagus, a kick a$$ salad, potatoes.... mmm, so good. Stacy brought some veggies and I brought a fruit salad for dessert. Kona (Stacy's dog, about the same age as Gus), Sasha (Shawna's dog, Kona's mom), and GusGus played together. I think Gus is going to sleep all day... he is so tired! They wore him out. Heidi and Sara also came over, but they didn't stick around and lush it up with us. I didn't get home until about 10:45, so I was pretty much ready to beat up the alarm clock this morning. I'm working from home today, and I have a lunch date with Kit, Amy, and Joanne. So hopefully I'll make it to the gym this afternoon after work... I need to get some more Operation Wedding Dress motivation. I'm at a stand-still.

No comments: