I met Heidi, Matt, and Sara at 24 Hour Fitness for a swim workout. We did the same workout as Wednesday. KILLA.
Workout (Short Course Meters):
400 warm-up, 300 kick, 300 pull, 400 drill/swim by 25's, 100 breaststroke kick
8 x 50's at 400 pace @ 1:00 (38 average)
200 easy kick, 200 easy pull
10 x 100's at Half Ironman (mile) pace @ rest :30 (1:20's on first 5, 1:19's on second 5)
100 easy
1000 kick with fins
100 easy
Total Yardage: 4,500 meters (1:31:32)
I had a FANTASTIC effort on the 50's and 100's. I thought I was going to puke at the end of the 100's. It felt like I was getting slower and the piano was dropping on my back, but I actually got a second faster on the second half of the set. Go me!
After the swim workout I stopped at Old Navy (practically next door). I felt a little bad about declining Heidi's church invitation. I bought so many things at Old Navy. It was ridiculous.
Old Navy, Old Navy, Old Navy Performance Fleece!
3 pairs of short shorts (khaki, light blue, black)
2 denim mini skirts (size 8, b!tches!... just like high school... HOLLLLAAA)
Khaki skirt
Bikini #205 for Mexico (white with hot pink tropical flowers and bright orange string)
Cute flip flops
Flat sandals (silver strap)
Beach bag and cute little coin purse
Sandals for Cliff
2 pairs of swim trunks for Cliff
I was quite excited that my mini skirts were size 8 and my shorts were size 10. I was wearing size 12. I've always had a big waist for some reason, and I wore an 8 in high school. So I am doing back flips right now while I type. I'm quite the multi-tasker.
I grabbed a sandwich at Potbelly and headed to Super Walmart to do our grocery shopping. SUCH A BEAT-DOWN. We're going to try out our new crockpot this week, so I bought a roast and veggies. I think I'm going to do salads tonight. Cliff needs some detoxing after a weekend in Ardmore.
No comments:
Post a Comment